Thursday, June 7, 2012

Political Stand

I would call myself politically Independent/Republican. Im sort of new to being political, I try to have as much knowledge of politics. I believe The Media is the new church and state and must separate themselves from one sided campaigns or the other and do there jobs by telling the public the truth, no matter who it is. I strongly agree to individual rights and limited government,  individuals must realize that politics is a important topic to know or have an understanding because it deals with the individuals lives. I believe John F.Kennedy stated it best, when he said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". I call myself Independent because the Democrats and Republicans just bash one another and the public has to choose between the lesser of the two evils.  Iam taking this class to become more knowledgable about politics and how the US government opperates. I try to stay informed in politics through the news on television and on the radio as much as i can, but i want to get a more depth look into government because Knowledge is Power during times like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment